Celebrity children these days start their style education early. They sit in front row at fashion shows, attend red carpet events, wear designer clothes and walk in custom-made shoes.
Whether it be actor and fashion icon Sonam Kapoor’s cousins Shanaya and Jhanvi, and their bulging collection of designer lehengas, or Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara, who is perfectly at home in fashion’s most prestigious circles. Or Jaaved Jaaferi’s daughter Alaviaa, who has one of the most enviable wardrobes we’ve ever seen. Or filmmaker Anurag Kashyap’s daughter Aaliyah.
1. Shanaya Kapoor: Actor Sanjay Kapoor’s 17-year-old daughter can be seen rocking the coolest off-duty street style fashion looks. From custom-made lehengas to jumpsuits (and lots of bodycon dresses in between), she can wear anything and make it look good.
2. Alaviaa Jaffrey: Javed Jaffrey’s daughter Alaviaa is one such star kid, who shows off her personality by playing up the quirk factor. We love her bohemian tendencies and free-flowing dress code.
3. Aaliyah Kashyap: Anurag Kashyap’s daughter has been blowing us away with her amazing street style. Less is sometimes more, and Aaliyah, 17, reminds us of that when she wears high-waist ripped jeans with basic crop tops.
4. Jhanvi Kapoor: Bollywood actor Sridevi’s first daughter already has plenty of friends in high fashion places. Jhanvi, 20, is a veritable style icon with a wardrobe bursting at the seams with dresses by top designers, and branded bags in every colour and design.
5. Suhana Khan: The only daughter of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has shaken off her cutesy star kid roots and transformed into a full-fledged fashion player. We especially like how the 17-year-old’s new style is superstar chic, but also girl-next-door-relatable.